1. I saw you today. you looked at me twice and pretended you never saw me.
2. I saw you today. you looked at her the same way you use to look at me.
3. I saw you today. you were all alone and oh fuck how badly I wanted to wrap my arms around you and never let go.
4. I saw you today. I felt like I was drowning and I didn’t even have enough courage to smile.
5. I saw you today. this is the first day in 27 that I’ve been out.
6. I saw you today. you looked at me with so much love in your eyes. I kept on walking.
7. I saw you today. you told me you missed me, but I don’t miss you.
A writer for the new york times interviewed a series of people who had survived jumping off the golden gate bridge. Every person she interviewed admitted that about two thirds of the way down, they realized that every seemingly meaningless problem that caused them to jump was fixable.
Every single one.
THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT